Project Monitoring & Implementation Unit PMIU – Punjab Education Sector Reforms Program PESRP is looking to hire applications from qualified and dynamic professionals to fill the vacant posts. These Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2022 was announced through the Daily Jang newspaper on 15th Feb 2022.
- College Teaching Interns CTIs Jobs in Punjab
|Posted on:||15th February 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS|
|Last Date:||March 03, 2022|
|Company:||Education Department Punjab|
|Address:||PMIU, PESRP, Link Wahdat Road, near Govt Pilot Higher Secondary School, Lahore|
PMIU-PESRP is hiring applications for the posts of Training Coordinator, Field Officer, Manager Strategy & Communication, Manager Implementation, Manager Communication, Manager Procurement & Contracts, Manager Monitoring & Evaluation.
Applicants possessing an MBBS, BSc, or Master’s Degree/16 Years of Education in Development Studies, Business Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Economic Development, Public Administration, Management Sciences, Economics, Statistics, or International Development with relevant field experience may apply. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for PESRP Jobs 2022?
- Applications holding a detailed CV and copies of relevant documents should reach the Project Office before 28th Feb 2022.
- Candidates may forward their applications online through email at [email protected].
- The hard copy of applications must reach the PMIU, PESRP, Link Wahdat Road, near Govt Pilot Higher Secondary School, Lahore.
- The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- To download the complete information visit www.pesrp.edu.pk OR Click Here.